Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Caleb Pascal & The Peculiar People by Kersten Hamilton

Photobucket


I like this book because it's an interesting story. It tells a really good Christian message of any bad situation can become good when God is in it.

The story is about a kid named Caleb who gets adopted by a father who's no good. But Caleb gets surrounded by lots of Christian people. After a while a carnival comes to town and Caleb ends up hiding out in the carnival.

He meets this old clown named Guillaume Pascal and he's a Christian who helps Caleb know God a little better. If I tell you any more, I'll end up giving away the ending, and I don't want to do that!

I recommend this book for ages 7 and up. I really want to get the other books in this series!

See you in the funny pages!

Book Kid

No comments: