Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Curse Of The Campfire Weenies by David Lubar

Photobucket



"The Curse of the Campfire Weenies" is the third in the installment of Weenie books. My mom bought it for me at our school's book fair. This is the first one I have read so this is new for me top.

I have heard a lot about these books. It was so good, I read this book in one day.

"The Curse of the Campfire Weenies" is full of creepy and funny tales. They include "From Mr. HooHaa!" to "Forgotten Monsters". From my point of view, this book is good.

It is amazing how David Lubar comes up with these ideas.

So bottom line if you like slightly warped, creepy, and funny tales this book is for you. I recommend "The Curse Of The Campfire Weenies by David Lubar for ages 10 and up.

I've already told my mom I'd like to have the other books in this series. We'll see if I get them!

I give it a four out of five.

See you in the funny pages!

Book Kid.

No comments: